Monday, April 11, 2011

New Toys

So tonight I got out a few "new" toys for the boys, or at least they thought they were new! I love it when I pull out toys that have been put away for months and the boys flip over them as if it was something brand new that they've never played with before. Some people wonder why I don't have all of the toys that we own in the living room at all times, and my answer is variety. I switch the toys out now and then and it makes the boys feel like they have new toys to play with even though they don't. Plus by doing this I'm able to toss out the ones that are broken, and I can pack away the ones that they don't really play with anymore. Makes it much easier for me to pick up too since there isn't a junk yard of toys in my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment