Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Life...

I just realized that I am a really bad blogger and haven't done an update in a while, so here I am! What can I say about our lives that isn't already obvious? The boys have been driving me bonkers the last couple weeks. I'm dying for the weather to get nicer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow and Friday end up being as nice as predicted so I can hopefully take the boys on a walk to the park.
The boys have been practically inseparable lately. They've been playing together a lot. Evan has really been obsessed with dragging Andrew everywhere with him. "Come on brudder." Is a very common phrase in our house as of late. And of course the always popular "Ander!" is heard a lot! But Evan has really wanted Andrew to do everything he does, well almost everything. They still fight over toys, but we're trying to learn to share. Evan has also been all about the hugs. He loves to give hugs. Which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment