Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our trip to the Science Center!




Chillaxin'

Not impressed so far

There's those two bottom teeth!


Getting into trouble, like usual.


He was mad when I first set him down, until he realized he could crawl around and get into things.

I couldn't get Jayden to smile to save my life!


This thing kept him entertained for twenty minutes!





Baby jabber time!

Believe it or not these two are exactly one month apart. Brady is now wearing 24 month-2T clothes. Andrew can barely fill out a 12 month outfit!!






Evan loved this thing!




What the heck do I do with this thing!?


Evan doing what he does best...running around like a wild child.

George and Evan in the bat cave.





I wish I'd taken a video of Evan with this thing. There's a pulley at the top and your supposed to pull the tire up. Well obviously Evan can't pull hard enough to lift up that huge tire. But he sure did try! He was actually grunting when I took this shot!! Lol!




B was having fun pushing the stroller around in circles...such a big boy!

Not a happy camper at this point, I think this was just before we took a lunch break.


Playing with the bubbles.

Poor guy...all tuckered out!



Jayden and Evan running around the toddler area.

Evan running around like a mad man!

Last Friday me and my friend Angie took our kids to the Science Center. She had her 3 boys plus one daycare boy, and I had my 2 boys plus Jayden. We spend a few hours there letting the kids play with all of the interactive exhibits. Evan loved pretty much everything! I won't do too big of a narrative because the pictures speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment