The beginning of the process, they started on the one really big root before making their way to the stump...buh bye stupid old stump!!!
The grinder making some progress on the stump.
One big pile of shredded tree stump and dirt...anyone need mulch?!
Putting a couple more rocks in the sink.

I guess he's cooking his juice...such a smart little boy!
Evan kept picking up the rocks and putting them in the sink in his playhouse.

I put Andrew back inside so he wouldn't end up with a bad sun burn. I'm sure the rest of will all be a little pink tomorrow.
This picture just cracks me up!!!
I am so glad to report that the stump is gone! Yay! Now we're working on getting the play area cordoned off and getting some rubber mulch to put down. I just can't wait to have the backyard fenced in and have a nice area for the boys to play!!! Well Andrew won't be able to use it much this year but Evan will have a blast!!



No comments:
Post a Comment