There really hasn't been anything else interesting going on in our lives. We're all just anxiously awaiting nicer weather so Josh and his dad can get started on planting and so I can take the boys out!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
So far, so good.
Well Evan has officially been home with mom for a week now. I have to say that I absolutely love having both boys home with me all day. I think I get more house stuff done with both boys home than I did with just Andrew, probably because with Evan home Andrew has someone to watch! It's so great to be able to play with my boys all day. I can't wait for this weather to cooperate and get warmer so we can go out on walks and go play at the park. We did go on a big family walk on Sunday to go get the paper, and that was a lot of fun. I definitely got a work out pushing a big double stroller holding about 50 pounds of little boy! :) Then Monday I took the boys over to the Peters' so that Evan could play with Jayden, and I could talk to another adult lol! Jill and I had a lot of fun watching the kids play. I can't wait for her to have her baby, another girl!, in June. We'll have to go get Jayden and bring her to our house once or twice a week to give mom and dad a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment