Saturday, March 27, 2010

A house full of boys...


...is what I'll have next week. A local in-home daycare provider is taking next week off and she asked me if I would be a back up for her families if they needed it. Of course I said yes, and one family actually took me up on it. They have 2 boys, the oldest, Cole, is almost 3 and the youngest, Clay, is 16 months. So I will have my hands full next week. But I am so excited! They came over to the house Thursday night so we could all meet and play a little bit. It didn't take long for Cole and Evan to play cars together on our train table. Clay was a bit more shy, but he eventually was crawling all over the place and finding his own toys to play with. I am so excited to have a week of not having to constantly find ways to entertain Evan. He is so much fun, but so much work too! So it'll be fun to be able to watch him play with someone closer to his age.
Andrew's new hat from Melissa!

I like my feet!!!

Mommy's helper...

He saw me cleaning and dusting and wanted to help :)

Well we have a pretty buys weekend ahead of us. Tonight is the annual Collins-Maxwell Dance Team Spring Show. Of course I have to go and watch my niece Hannah perform...as a freshman this year was her first year of dance team. I miss those days! While Andrew and I go to the Spring Show, Josh is taking Evan to a party with Sandy and Larry. Tomorrow we'll be heading over to State Center to Josh's Aunt's house for an early Easter lunch. So I've got a lot of cleaning to do this morning and tomorrow to get ready for Cole and Clay next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment