Sunday, August 12, 2012

Where did summer go??

Between dealing with three kids, Josh being gone a lot to take care of spraying-the warm winter means that farmers are dealing with more weeds and insects than normal, and trying to get back into the swing of things with Thirty-One, I don't have a clue where the summer has gone!

Stella can sometimes be a bit of a distracted eater. So it seems like I spend twice as much time sitting and feeding her than I did with either of the boys. But she sleeps all night, so I don't complain too much  about it.

In just 2.5 weeks Evan will start preschool. Oh my, I can't believe that my oldest is going to be starting school!!! :( I'm elated for him because I know he's looking forward to it, but it's of course bittersweet for me.

We're starting to work on potty training with Andrew. I'm sure I'll be posting in like 6 months that he's finally trained lol! He likes going on the potty, but he isn't actually to the point that he'll go on his own. So we're not pushing too hard yet.

Josh has been asked to work part-time at Syngenta during their Harvest. And since they harvest earlier than the regular farmers, it works out great since Josh and his dad won't be ready to Harvest for a month or more. And of course there's the added bonus of making a little extra money.

This month is my first official month back from my "maternity leave" from Thirty-One. As a Director I have to sell $1000/month, but I was able to take three months leave to excuse me from having to meet that requirement but to remain a Director. And even for not really wanting or trying to book any parties for May, June, and July I still submitted at least one party all three of those months.

That's all of the updates I can think of right now. Sorry the post is a little random. I just can't believe I haven't even thought about my blog for over a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment