Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Zoo

We went on a family outing at the end of June, I think it was our first official family outing as a family of five. First of all, I'll just say that I half expected a zoo staff member to stop us on our way out and tell us that we couldn't leave with any zoo animals trailing us lol!
Seriously though, we had a lot of fun. Stella did pretty well. We had to stop at the playground area so that the boys could play and run around while I fed Stella. Otherwise the boys had fun checking out all of the animals.

Andrew was impressed by the snakes.


And the boys thought the fish were neat.


I love my boys! :)



My three kids!!! 


The girl on the left was catching the koi with her bare hands.
So of course Andrew had to lay down and watch her.


Cool dudes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment