But on the plus side, I took the boys up to Angie's today and the boys got to play outside all morning. They loved it! And Evan took a 3 hour nap! Andrew on the other hand slept for 45 minutes and then screamed for an hour. He hasn't been sleeping well at night either. So I don't know if it's his eye teeth still coming in or a growth spurt or what. But I want my nap time back!
And now with the nicer weather I can take the boys outside so that we aren't stuck inside all the time. I'm planning to take the boys out for a walk tomorrow and probably Thursday. I noticed today that the Lilacs are starting to bud and blossom so I need to go take my annual Lilac collecting walk. There are a few good spots in Maxwell to go to and get some great different colors of Lilacs. I always pack my pruning shears in the stroller and head off to collect. I usually end up getting too many stems, but love to pack my beautiful crystal vase full of the sweet-smelling blooms! If only I could figure out a way to keep the cats away from the table this year lol!



No comments:
Post a Comment