Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Busy Week
This week is going to be one of those busy weeks that I look forward to ending. I have daycare kids all week since Vikki is down in southern Iowa with her grand daughter. Tonight I have a 31 Meeting in Ankeny. I love going to these meetings but this months C & C meeting came up at the worst time. I usually go to a different directors meetings but Deanna's was on Saturday morning. Which comes to the one thing that will keep me busy all week long. We're having Evan's third birthday party Saturday so I'll be spending the whole week keeping the kitchen clean, keeping the house clean, not letting the laundry get out of control, and I really need to dust-yuck. And since the current fordcast is predicting a 40% chance of rain on Saturday I get the feeling that I'll need my house to be clean. We'll also have to clean out the garage since we'll most likely be eating and hanging out in the garage. Then Sunday we have my adorable niece Emma's 1st Birthday party. She'll actually be 1 tomorrow!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment