Saturday, August 28, 2010
Try this....
I was up late one night blogging and wasting time on the internet when I did something I'd never done before. When you look at someones blog page, at the very top is a menu bar. There's a button that says next blog. Me being the curious person that I am pushed the button to see what it took me to. Turns out that it takes you to the most recently updated blog, not of your followers or blogs that you follow, but of all the blogs on blogger.com. Who knew?! I spent two hours or more looking through blogs. I happened across a couple of good ones that I decided I wanted to follow, others were just interesting to read. I had a lot of fun reading about complete strangers lives...you should try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment