I'd better get to bed before I realize something else that I forgot or need to do in the next 8 days!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
I almost forgot...
...besides doing a lot of house cleaning, laundry, and making what will probably be an entire novel of "directions" for Josh while I'm gone...I have two projects that need to be finished before I leave! One is the sewing project I mentioned a few days ago. And the other is top secret! =P The sewing project I'm hoping to work on tomorrow and possibly finish Monday. The other one just has a few finishing touches. Oh wait...I almost forgot that I have my monthly scrapbooking club Tuesday night, which reminds me...I'll probably need a sitter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



A top secret project, eh? I'm intrigued. I'm also anxious to see the results of that sewing project. I'm guessing they are diaper covers of some sort?
ReplyDelete