
I had my first OB appointment yesterday and we got our first sneak peak at the baby. We don't know yet what we're having but because I'm hopeful I'm just going to refer to the baby as "she." Today I asked the boys what they wanted, a baby brother or a baby sister, and they both replied baby sister. So I'm hoping they get what they want lol! :) Anyways, she measured perfectly at 10 weeks and I was 10 weeks and 1 day yesterday so you can't get much better than that. Her heart rate was 167 which is great. We won't get a look at her again until around 20 weeks which is when they do the big anatomy scan to measure everything and make sure baby is developing perfectly.
The other good news is that my morning sickness, food aversions, and nausea seem to have subsided-hopefully for good. I've actually been able to eat again, so I've been thankful for that. No other new updates for now, but I will definitely keep everyone posted!



No comments:
Post a Comment