I'm hoping to go early for a few reasons. One being that Evan's birthday is May 21st so I'd really like for this baby to be born either the last part of April or the first few days of May. Of course May 5th is my brother's birthday and it's Cinco De Mayo so that's always fun too! :) Another reason I'm hoping to go early is because Josh is in his sisters wedding May 25th, which is going to end up being a very busy week for us. The wedding itself is on friday afternoon and is a small private ceremony with a dinner following. The big reception in Maxwell will be on Saturday the 26th. Then Sunday we'll be packing up all three kids to head to Dubuque for reception #2 on Monday. I am so not looking forward to the prospect of taking a three hour drive with three kids, one of which will be a newborn and will probably not be very happy about the long drive. Obviously we have months to plan how we want to do the wedding weekend. But a lot of it will depend on exactly when I have the baby. The third and final reason I want to go early is purely selfish, I don't want to be huge and pregnant all summer!!! I did that with Andrew and it sucked!
I will obviously keep posting updates once I start having doctors appointments and ultrasounds and all of that fun stuff. For now I'm just enjoying being pregnant before the nausea, throwing up, and food aversions kick in. Oh the things we do for our kids! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment