As my loyal followers know, I started my journey with 31 Gifts in November 2010-just a short 7 months ago. Here are some interesting little facts for you. In that seven months I have sold $15,584.02 in product. I officially have one recruit under me and have two waiting to be able to sign up due to the recruiting freeze that was started back in February. Once Andrea and Tanya sign up I'll only be one recruit away from promoting to Director! My highest sales were in December 2010 and I sold $2,987.02-WoW! My highest individual party sales were in February 2011, I had a party that the sales were $1,038-that earned me a personal call from the home office congratulating me on breaking $1000 in one party.
Every day has been a new and exciting part of my journey with 31. I can't help but feel so lucky and blessed and of course thankful of all of the opportunities that 31 has brought to me. It allows me to set my own work schedule and still allow me the time to take care of my family without the constraints of a normal 9-5 job. I've been able to make my own money and contribute to our family again, which is such an amazing feeling when your doing something that is so rewarding and so much fun.
Now let me tell you why 31 is such an amazing company to work for. The truly care about customer service. Example, if someone orders an item and has it personalized but then isn't happy with how it turned out, they'll replace it at no cost. And since the first item was personalized it cannot be taken back so you get to keep it if you want it, it's like two for one. They also believe in encouraging and rewarding their employees. As a consultant-at any level-they do great incentives. In January to try to boost sales before the launch of the new catalog in February, they offered a great hostess special incentive of a gift certificate to spend on the new catalog, the amount of the gift depended on the party sales. They also offered this to the consultants as well. It was kind of like a bonus to get more parties booked. And it's always nice to have the gift certificate(s) to spend on fun new products for my display...and for me too. :) (I earned $150 in gift certificates!!!)
Now to my final awesome reward. Starting January 1st and running through May 31st they did a Dream Rewards program, which was an incentive for all consultants to earn their National Conference fees and then some nice additional bonuses for us as well. I tried my hardest to get a cruise for Josh and I, but fell short by just $1450. But I did earn a $1000 Best Buy Gift Card! And yes I really said a $1000 Gift Card, I didn't add any extra zeroes. This is the type of company that is amazing to work for. When you get rewarded for the hard work that you do, it makes it so much more fun to go out and try even harder the next month or next party!
So here is my official plug...I am looking for more great consultants to add to my team. If you know of anyone who you think would be interested in hosting a party, or even signing up to join this great company, please give them my info! I would greatly appreciate it! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment