

I was in the kitchen making dinner the other night and this is where I found Andrew when I looked out to check on the boys. Curled up on top of the kids' table with his bankie, he takes that blanket every where with him. We actually have two that he sleeps with every night that are identical. So that just in case one gets lost or somehow destroyed-which I pray never happens-we'll still have another one. And he's slept and loved on both of them for over a year now so that he hopefully won't notice if one goes missing and he won't reject the one that's left since it has that nice "smell" that he looks for. Don't get me wrong , these blankets get washed a couple times every month but they've been puked, peed, and pooped on so no amount of washing ever makes them smell nice and rosy again. :) As long as Andrew has his bankie, he's usually pretty happy. And he gets fiercely protective of it. I had daycare kids this week, and Clayton tried to take it a few times and Andrew went running after him screaming "CWAYTIN" at the top of his little lungs. I hate to admit it, but I thought it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment