Thursday, February 10, 2011

Envious

I am extremely envious of the people who have kids that will go to bed without a fight and take good naps. I don't have kids that do that. We have to lock Evan in his room, and even then there's no guarantee that he'll take a nap. Some days he's in there for an hour and half sitting in bed talking to himself and playing with his stuffed animals, or digging in his dresser drawers which drives me nuts!
Andrew used to be our good napper...not lately though! For some reason he only wants to nap for 1 hour 15 minutes, he goes to bed great but wants to get up at 6:30 in the morning. And he is not a happy camper after doing that for a few days. I'm having to play the mean mom card today and I had to put him in the pack n play in the family room in the basement so he wouldn't disturb everyone one else.
I can't wait for the day that they both will just take a good 2 hour nap and go to bed without a fight and not want to get up so dang early!

No comments:

Post a Comment