Friday, December 10, 2010
Where to begin...
As many, or all, of my followers know a young man from Baxter was in a fatal car accident Saturday night. Jacob Moorman was my niece Hannah's boyfriend, so things have been very somber around here lately for everyone. I feel so bad for Hannah, having to go through this at such a young age. But I know that she has an amazing support system between her family, her friends, and Jake's family. They have included her in every step along the way of this experience, they even called her the night of the accident so that she could see him in the hospital before he passed. I think it's so nice that his family is there for her while they all go through this terrible tragedy. She helped in the planning of the memorial service as well as helping Jake's mom Natalie pick out pictures for the slideshow. I can already tell that Hannah will get through this and be a much stronger person for it. I'm deeply saddened for his family. I haven't been able to talk or think about Jake's accident without crying. I think being a parent makes it hit closer to home. You really do have to take advantage of the time that you have with your kids. It makes me appreciate the fact that I survived my accident and have a wonderful life, when not every one is so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment