Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just one more day...

I can't wait for next week! This week and weekend has been so dang busy I am really looking forward to hanging around the house with the boys and just relaxing instead of being so busy getting things ready for a 31 party or open house. And I won't have Jaxson anymore either so I won't be tied to the house, which is nice for me because sometimes that bugs me lol!

But on the plus side to being so busy, I'll be closing three 31 parties in the next two or three days, so that'll be awesome for me. I got four or five parties booked for late December and into January from my parties this week so I am thrilled about that. I even got a catalog party that is starting tomorrow and running for a week, closing just in time for guaranteed Christmas delivery.

Which reminds me...if anyone would like to place a 31 Gifts order I need it by December 12th! Or you can order online through my site all the way up until midnight of the 13th. I will be submitting my last holiday order the morning of the 13th, orders placed online directly through my site go straight to the home office so those get submitted as soon as you confirm! :)

Tomorrow I have one more Holiday open house and then the fun part comes, closing all the open parties I have right now lol! I know I'm closing one tomorrow night, one Monday night and possibly two Monday or another one Tuesday depending on when my mom is ready to close hers. So it's always fun to submit the order and know that everyones fun bags and gifts will be on their way soon! I know I'm such a goof but I am having so much fun with 31 Gifts!

Which brings me to my last discussion topic for todays entry. If you or anyone you know is looking for a fun and easy way to make money please direct them to me! I'm looking to add some outgoing and fun people to my team! Right now is the perfect time to sign up because it's such a new thing for this area and there aren't a lot of consultants around right now. So the opportunity to set your own schedule and make some good money is just too hard to pass up right now!

Just click here to go to my site, there's also a link on the right-hand side of my blog page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment