After listening to Josh whine about wanting a Lovesac, I finally told him if he didn't shut up and order one I was going to! So together we picked out one that we wanted, that was on clearance, and got it ordered. I have to admit, it is the most comfortable piece of furniture I've ever owned! Andrew and I fell asleep on it together twice last week lol! I've fallen asleep on it a couple of times during nap time. Not that all you do is sleep on it, but it is seriously comfortable and relaxing! Not that I want to get rid of our couches and just have lovesacs because that would be insane, but I'm definitely glad that we got it! :)
The kids love it too. It's fun to climb up on, jump onto off the couch, wrestle and roll on, and of course to snuggle on!!! Andrew just likes to rub his face on it!!! He's such a little goober!



No comments:
Post a Comment