Monday, September 20, 2010

No more ear infections!

Well after fighting chronic double ear infections for the last five months, Dr. T finally decided Andrew needs tubes. Which is something that I've been hinting at wanting to get done the last couple of times I've had to take Andrew in for his ears. The last two times he's had to be put on a much stronger antibiotic, the last round of which he started about 2 weeks ago. The antibiotics did absolutely diddly squat. So Friday we're going to an ENT in West Des Moines and getting tubes put it. I'm a little nervous for his surgery, what good mommy wouldn't be? But I think that he'll be just fine. I'm just excited to finally have my happy and healthy Andrew back!

1 comment:

  1. Good! Everyone will be happier, I think. I'm sure everything will go well on Friday!

    ReplyDelete